Wacky-themed rooms, a doggie runway, a sofa made up of 250 cuddly toys, and a collection of some of the worst gifts in history. Step through a portal door into a parallel universe in the heart of London!
Wish, one of the world’s largest eCommerce platforms, is launching the ‘World of Wish’ - an immersive experience where guests will step through a hole in the wall and submerge themselves into a magical world of gorgeous, quirky and eccentric products, all available to shop on the online platform.
The pop-up is inspired by Stranger Things, Alice in Wonderland and Salvador Dali, and will transport visitors into the unimaginable.
Expect colourful and whacky rooms, such as:
- The Museum of Bad Gifts and Forced Smiles - with some of the worst gifts in history;
- A Pet Parlour, with an array of gifts for pets, including a doggie runway;
- The Sparkle Room, showcasing a range of jewellery available on the site, with a nail technician offering bespoke manicures, in Wish Green and Klarna Pink, and temporary tattoos;
- The Space of Surreal to get weirded out;
- The Cozy Room - powered by Klarna, featuring a sofa made up of over 250 cuddly toys to snuggle up in.
And on top of that, they will gift £20 vouchers to the first 50 visitors on each day of the pop-up. Please form an orderly queue!
When: 1st – 4th December 2022, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Where: Noho Studios, Soho
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.