Got plans this summer?
Well they just changed.
Because we have good news!
After a year of home-cooking and takeaways, you can’t miss this out:
Taste of London is returning to Regents Park for a 10-day flavour-packed fun outdoor extravaganza, from 7 to 11 July and 14 to 18 July, making this its biggest festival yet.
This unforgettable summer alfresco experience is “must do” on any self-declared foodie’s calendar. You also get to enjoy a feel-good festival vibe minus the muddy fields and rowdy teenagers.
If you have been to Taste before then you are in for a treat but if you’ve never been before, then...boy! you're in a treat! No way of being disappointed either way.
Stroll around the beautiful open surroundings (and hopefully sunny) of Regent’s Park and try small plates from over 30 of London’s finest restaurants, for around £5 each. This way you get to sample a few taster-sized portions of their signature dishes from the latest, greatest and most exciting restaurants and not run to the bank afterwards. Some off-menu items have been created exclusively for Taste.
You can also take part in plenty of complimentary and paid activities, such as:
- Live cooking demonstrations - watch the crème de la crème chefs making culinary masterpieces.
- Food stalls with over 100 different dishes
- Cocktail making classes
- Wine tastings
- The ‘Chop It Like It’s Hot: Taste Kitchen’ - personal cooking lessons from Gizzi Erskine and Professor Green
- A dedicated picnic meadow with Aspall-inspired food
- Laurent-Perrier Prêt-À-Portea afternoon tea
- Craft beer trail
- Renowned chefs such as Nokx Majozi, Ravinder Bhogal, Loic Leguay, Asma Khan, and Rachel Ama.
- Diners Club VIP Lounge - get exclusive access to food, entertainment and masterclasses, as well as fast-track entry to the festival.
And this is not even half of the surprises, there’s something to tickle everyone’s taste buds.
The line-up for this year includes over 30 of London latest, greatest, hottest and most exciting restaurants, such as:
Imad’s Syrian Kitchen
Flesh and Buns
Burger & Lobster
Rudy’s Vegan Diner
Taste is truly the ultimate foodie paradise.
Address is Regent’s Park, Outer Circle, NW1 5HA
Sign up to Taste of London’s newsletter to gain pre-sale access before tickets get released on the 30th of April 2021.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.