Starbucks is championing iconic British flavours with its brand new Clotted Cream Fudge Cold Brew, launching as the company celebrates 25 incredible years on the UK high street.
Starbucks has come a long way since its first UK coffee shop on London’s King’s Road in Chelsea in 1998. Since, it has grown to more than 1,100 stores across the nation, pioneering the coffee craft in the UK, and becoming a firm favourite amongst coffee drinkers and casual sippers alike.
The perfect way to celebrate its 25th anniversary, Starbucks has launched a brand new menu highlight in the shape of the Clotted Cream Fudge Cold Brew, which takes a unique twist on the classic tradition of afternoon tea by combining two quintessentially British flavours with the much-loved iconic Cold Brew.
This delightful beverage is handcrafted with the signature Brew at its core, where a specially designed mix of Latin American and African coffee grounds is slow steeped in cool water for 20 hours to create a mellow coffee with a rich flavour with notes of chocolate and citrus. Prepared in small batches, the Cold Brew is combined with vanilla flavour syrup and poured over ice, topped with a sweet cream foam infused with Clotted Cream Fudge flavouring and then finished with a Clotted Cream Fudge topping.
Alex Rayner, General Manager at Starbucks UK, said:
“Clotted Cream Fudge Cold Brew is a little bit special - developed with quintessentially British flavours in mind, it's an homage to the people we have been proud to connect with over the years - and we can't wait for you to try it as we look forward to the next 25 years together."
Here's how you can get your hands on the Clotted Cream Fudge Cold Brew from the 10th August:
- The new beverages are available to enjoy from Starbucks® stores and Drive Thrus across the UK while stocks last. Customers can find their nearest store on Starbucks® Store Locator.
- Order via the Starbucks® UK App, available for iPhone® and Android™.
- For stores where it is available, you can use the App to order ahead, so that you can swing by to pick it up, if you're on the move. Customers can find their nearest store on Starbucks® Store Locator and filter using "Mobile, Order and Pay".
- Starbucks® Rewards members can get exclusive early access to the new menu.
- Starbucks® Rewards members will now be able to pay with any credit or debit card, cash, select mobile wallets or your Starbucks Card to collect Stars and earn free drinks.
- Order through Starbucks® Delivers via Deliveroo, Just Eat and Uber Eats in over 720 stores across the UK, while stocks last. Search Starbucks in your Deliveroo, Just Eat or Uber Eats apps to find out if this is available near you and to order these new beverages direct to your door.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.