Rituals has opened its doors on the capital’s home of shopping, Oxford Street in London. The beauty and well well-being brand joins a high calibre of global brands with 10th UK opening of 2023 alone.
The new store offers a wide assortment from the bestselling Ritual of Sakura Collection, home items, and gift sets, to the Elixir hair collection, laundry products, and car perfumes. Visitors are also able to experience a selection of newly launched products from the Ritual of Hammam collection, perfect for a luxurious home spa experience.
The Oxford Street store also has a Piaggio which holds travel size product that are perfect for stocking fillers this holiday season. Like all UK and IE stores, the Oxford Street store also offers many refillable products which keeps the organisation’s B Corp certification front of mind for consumers.
Penny Grivea, MD for UK and IE Rituals, says:
“We are so excited to be part of Oxford Street’s rejuvenation programme. Oxford Street is one of the most prominent shopping streets in the world, and we are delighted to be welcoming many new and existing customers to our beautiful new store.”
Rituals are hosting a celebratory opening event consumers on Saturday 23rd September 2023 from 11:00 AM at the Oxford Street store. Guests join joining the opening celebrations will enjoy:
- A complimentary luxury goodie bag containing full size and sample size items for the first 150 store guests.
- A VIP guest appearance in store from 11:00 AM to 12:00 midday.
- A spin to win competition for all guests in store with many beautiful prizes from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
- Complimentary calligraphy. Guests will be offered the opportunity to personalise their purchased products from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
- The brand’s best-selling shower foams, worth £9.90, will be available for £7.50.
- Customers will receive a complimentary mini classic read diffuser of their choice when they spend £45 or more.
The new store can be found at 103 Oxford Street, London, W1D 2HF.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.