Dermatological skincare brand, Eucerin, is opening the doors to consumers for the first time with its Let’s Talk Skin Confidence Pigmentation Panel.
The first in a series of events that will highlight different skin conditions, will take place on Wednesday 5th April from 2pm at Mortimer House, London and focus on hyperpigmentation.
Hyperpigmentation is one of the most prevalent skin concerns - in fact, a study by Eucerin shows that 46% of global consumers occasionally experience uneven skin tone, pigment spots or other hyperpigmentation skin concerns. Despite this, it’s still one of the most under-the-radar skin concerns and one that can take an emotional toll on our self-confidence. The experts in life-changing dermatological skincare at Eucerin are here to bring pigmentation issues into the light to help consumers on their journey to skin confidence.
The event itself promises to be a great one, treating its guests to a revitalising juice and canapé reception, followed by an insightful panel discussion featuring lifestyle influencer and Eucerin Anti Pigment advocate Sophie Habboo, renown dermatologist Dr Cristina Psomasakis (Dr Soma) and moderated by beauty editor Keeks Reid.
After the panel, guests will have the opportunity to ask questions and meet the panellists, as well as being able to have a 1-1 skin analysis with the latest high-tech skincare equipment.
Tickets are FREE to book via Eventbrite (here), and each guest will receive an exclusive Eucerin goody bag worth over £200, featuring the full Anti-Pigment range and more! Tickets are limited, so reserve your spot now.
- Wednesday 5th April, 2pm – 4.30pm
- Mortimer House, London – a short walk from Oxford Circus
- Opportunity to hear from Sophie Habboo, Dr Soma and Keeks Reid
- 1-1 skin analysis available to all guests
- Tickets are free to consumers, available to reserve here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/eucerin-lets-talk-skin-confidence-pigmentation-panel-tickets-595754055417
- Guests will receive an exclusive Eucerin goody bag worth over £200
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.